How to use Acyclovir cream?
Using Aciclovir cream correctly is essential for effective treatment. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use Aciclovir cream:
- Clean the affected area: Before applying the cream, wash your hands thoroughly and clean the affected area with mild soap and water. Gently pat it dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a thin layer: Take a small amount of Aciclovir cream on your fingertip or a cotton swab. Apply a thin layer of the cream directly onto the affected area, such as cold sores or genital herpes lesions.
- Rub it in gently: Use your fingertip or cotton swab to gently rub the cream into the skin until it is fully absorbed. Be careful not to apply excessive pressure, as this may irritate the skin.
- Wash your hands: After applying Aciclovir cream, wash your hands thoroughly to prevent accidentally spreading the medication to other areas of your body or eyes.
- Frequency of application: The frequency of application may vary depending on the instructions provided by your healthcare professional or as indicated on the packaging. Typically, Aciclovir cream is applied five times daily at approximately four-hour intervals for up to ten days.
Complete the full course: It is important to complete the full course of treatment even if symptoms improve before completion. Discontinuing prematurely may result in incomplete healing and potential recurrence.
Acyclovir cream Side effects
When using Acyclovir cream, it is important to be aware of the potential side effects that may occur. While this medication is generally safe and well-tolerated, there are a few possible adverse reactions that you should know about.
Common side effects of Acyclovir cream
- Mild burning;
- Stinging at the application site;
These symptoms are usually temporary and should subside on their own.
In some cases, individuals may experience:
- Redness, or dryness of the skin where the cream has been applied;
These effects are typically mild and not cause for concern.
Rarely, more serious side effects can occur. If you experience severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, or trouble breathing after applying Acyclovir cream, seek immediate medical attention.
It is important to note that this is not an exhaustive list of side effects associated with Acyclovir cream. If you have any concerns or notice any unusual symptoms while using this medication, it is always best to consult with your healthcare provider for further guidance.
Where to buy Acyclovir cream ?
When it comes to buying Acyclovir cream, it is important to find a reliable and reputable source. While there are many options available, it is important to choose a reliable platform to ensure the quality and authenticity of the product.
One of the most convenient and safe ways to purchase Acyclovir cream is through our Canadian online pharmacy. You can buy Acyclovir cream from us, at favorable prices. When you purchase the drug from our online pharmacy you can be sure that you are getting genuine products.