Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: September 2023
|Synthroid 200 mcg|
200 pills - 200 mcg
+ 4 free Viagra 100 mg, 3% discount for future orders
|$107.95||$0.54||$15.95||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 200 mcg||$61.95||$0.62||No||Add to cart|
|Synthroid 150 mcg|
|200 pills - 150 mcg||$95.99||$0.48||$23.91||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 150 mcg||$59.95||$0.60||No||Add to cart|
|Synthroid 125 mcg|
|200 pills - 125 mcg||$83.53||$0.42||$20.37||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 125 mcg||$51.95||$0.52||No||Add to cart|
|Synthroid 100 mcg|
|200 pills - 100 mcg||$73.99||$0.37||$17.91||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 100 mcg||$45.95||$0.46||No||Add to cart|
|Synthroid 75 mcg|
|200 pills - 75 mcg||$63.75||$0.32||$13.35||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 75 mcg||$38.55||$0.39||No||Add to cart|
|Synthroid 50 mcg|
|200 pills - 50 mcg||$61.45||$0.31||$13.61||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 50 mcg||$37.53||$0.38||No||Add to cart|
|Synthroid 25 mcg|
|200 pills - 25 mcg||$54.95||$0.27||$12.95||Add to cart|
|100 pills - 25 mcg||$33.95||$0.34||No||Add to cart|
Synthroid treats hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone). It is also used to treat or prevent goiter (enlarged thyroid gland), which may be caused by an imbalance of hormones, radiation therapy, surgery, or cancer.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Use Synthroid as directed by your doctor.
- Take Synthroid with a full glass of water.
- Take this medicine on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating.
- Synthroid is usually taken in the morning.
THE MECHANISM OF ACTION
Synthroid is a replacement for a hormone normally produced by the thyroid gland to regulate the body's energy and metabolism. Synthroid is taken when the thyroid gland does not produce enough of the hormone.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If this occurred while taking your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine During the next regular basis. Do not take a double dose.
Packaging Synthroid store between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit (20 and 25 degrees C) in tightly closed, light-resistant container. Protect from moisture, heat and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Do not take tablets after the expiry date stated on the label. Keep Synthroid in a place inaccessible to children and away from pets.
Do not use Synthroid if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Synthroid;
- you have a history of heart attacks, chest pain (angina), adrenal problems, or elevated levels of thyroid hormones.
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these items apply to you.
IT IS IMPORTANT:
- Synthroid pills can quickly swell and disintegrate resulting in choking possibly, nausea pill could get stuck in the throat and difficulty swallowing occur. It is very important when you take a pill, washed down with its full glass of water.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Synthroid before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you are taking blood thinners at the same time as Synthroid, lab tests will be required to adjust the blood thinners.
- Diabetes patients - Synthroid can affect blood sugar levels. Check your blood sugar levels. Check with your doctor.
- Laboratory tests will be needed to monitor therapy. Do not forget to keep a doctor's prescription.
- Synthroid should be used with caution in children; excessive method can reduce the growth of the child.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It is not known whether Synthroid harm the fetus. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Synthroid while you are pregnant. Synthroid is contained in breast milk. If you plan to breast-feed while using Synthroid, check with your doctor.
Consult your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become frequent:
- anxiety, diarrhea, mood swings, muscle weakness, partial, temporary hair loss, insomnia, stomach cramps, fatigue, vomiting.
Seek medical help immediately if there is any of these serious side effects:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash, hives, itching, shortness of breath, chest tightness, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue), changes in appetite, change in menstrual periods, pain in chest shortness of breath, sweating, heart palpitations; fever, headache, hives or skin rash, hyperactivity, irregular heartbeat, irritability, leg cramps, nervousness, a knock in the chest, seizures, shortness of breath, tremors, weight gain or weight loss.
Synthroid should be used only on prescription.
If symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.