- What does generic mean? What is the difference between generic and brand name drug?
- Why are your products so cheap?
- How can I know you are selling high-quality drugs?
- Why does the name printed on the delivered drug differ from the original one?
- Why doesn’t the form of the delivered drugs coincide with that of their original analogs?
- What is the difference between Soft and Regular drugs?
- What if I cannot find the necessary drug in your store?
- How do I make and order in your store?
- What credit cards do you accept?
Or you can submit your request via this form
Generic is a drug that has proven pharmaceutical, biological, and therapeutic equivalence to the brand name drug. In other words, generic has an absolutely identical content, dosage form and has the same qualities of effectiveness and safety as its branded analog.
In contrast to brand manufacturers we do not assume the costs of research, development, testing, and advertising. Once the branded drug patent expires other companies may start to produce the same drug without incurring huge expenses listed above. That is, in order to produce a generic we only need to purchase the chemical formula and start production. The result is a high quality product for a reasonable price.
The quality of our products is our top priority. That's why we only select the best and most trusted drugs specification manufacturers having all necessary licenses and certificates. We can guarantee that our products are manufactured in strict accordance with the original formula, using the same chemical components as their original analogs.
Pills that you get from our store may vary from those shown in the pictures on our website. The thing is that the name as well as shape and color of the original brand-name drugs are patented by the original manufacturers and should be considered as intellectual property. That is why generic manufacturers using the original name and form of tablets will be accused of copyright infringement. For your convenience you can find the original drug names and images on our website.
The forms differ exactly due to the same reason as mentioned above. The form of tablets also is intellectual property of the manufacturer and copying it will be treated as copyright violation.
The main difference is in action speed of drugs and the area through which they enter the body. Soft drugs work faster, they dissolve under the tongue which allows drinking and eating fatty foods. With Regular tabs drinking is very undesirable.
We are always trying to offer the widest choice of drugs to our customers. If you are interested in a drug but cannot find it listed on our website, please let us know of this and we will do everything possible so that it appears in our shop in the shortest time.
- Choose the necessary drug, add it to your cart buy clicking the relevant “Add to cart” button;
- Choose the desired quantity of drugs;
- Click “Checkout”;
- Fill in the required fields;
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Diners and JCB.