Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: November 2023
|Evecare 30 caps|
|2 bottles - 30 caps||$55.55||$27.78||$13.11||Add to cart|
|1 bottles - 30 caps||$34.33||$34.33||No||Add to cart|
Description of the drug Evecare
Evecare "Himalaya" (Himalaya) Normalizes the menstrual cycle: restores the endometrium (inner lining of the uterus), normalizes endogenous hormonal secretions, eliminates interruptions in the cyclic rhythm and relieves symptoms of dysfunctional uterine bleeding. Evecare is also a hemostatic, it is used even with severe bleeding.
PainProperties of ReliefEvecare: The antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties of Evecare help fight pain during menstruation or menstrual irregularities.
Hematinic properties Evecare: stimulates the immune system and helps in increasing the level of hemoglobin in the blood. This action is useful in the treatment of anemia and weakness associated with uterine disorders.
Evecare "Himalaya" (Himalaya) Improves Fertility: Hormones known as gonadotropins are responsible for regulating follicle maturation, ovulation, and normalizing estrogen and progesterone levels. Gonadotropins are important in the system that regulates normal growth, sexual development, and reproductive function. Evecare improves fertility by normalizing the background of these hormones.
Indications of Evecare:
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps)
- Menstrual irregularities such as menorrhagia (heavy menstrual bleeding),
- Metrorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals) and Oligomenorrhea (infrequent menstrual bleeding)
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Ashoka Tree (Ashoka) has powerful estrogenic properties that repair the endometrium, regulate estrogen levels and help soothe sore endometrium during menstruation.
- Asparagus (Shatavari) restores hormonal balance in women, eliminates fluctuations in hormonal levels as a result of menstruation and menopause. It is also a popular herb that increases fertility as well as regulates the menstrual cycle and relieves premenstrual symptoms (PMS). Asparagus also reduces inflammation of the genitals and is known to increase sex drive in women.
- Lodh Tree (Lodhra) improves fertility by regulating ovarian hormones.
- Malabar nut (Vasaka) has effective anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that relieve pain during dysmenorrhea.
1 capsule Evecare contains extracts:
- Saraca indica (Indian Saraka, Ashoka) - 85 mg;
- Dashamoola (Dashamul - extract of 10 herbs) - 35 mg;
- Tinospora cordifolia (Guduchi) - 35 mg;
- Solanum nigrum (Black nightshade, Kakamachi) 35 mg
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra) - 35 mg;
- Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava) 35 mg
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) - 35 mg;
- Santalum album (Sandal) - 25 mg;
- Aloe vera (Aloe, Kumari) - 25 mg;
- Cyperus rotundus (Musta) - 25 mg;
- Trikatu (Black Pepper, Pippali, Ginger) - 20 mg;
- Triphala (Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki) - 20mg;
- Adhatoda vasica (Malabar nut, Vasaka) - 20 mg;
- Bombax malabaricum (Cottonwood, Shalmali) 15mg
- 1 capsule of Evecare contains powders:
- iron sulfate powder and gypsum ash (Kasisa godanti bhasma) - 35 mg;
- zinc ash (Yashada bhasma) - 20 mg.
Instructions for use:
1-2 capsules 2 times a day, half an hour or an hour before meals, or the dosage recommended by your doctor.
Please consult your doctor for the dosage that is best for your condition.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug
- the use of the drug with hormonal drugs increases the effect of Ivker®
It is not recommended to use the drug during pregnancy and lactation.
Does not affect.
It is recommended not to exceed twice the recommended dose of the drug.
Release form and packaging
30 capsules in white vials made of high density polyethylene. 1 bottle, together with instructions for medical use in the state and Russian languages, are placed in a carton box.
Store in a dark place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Do not freeze.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- possible allergic reactions