Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: May 2024
|Acticin 30 g|
|6 creams - 30 g||$99.99||$16.67||$19.95||Add to cart|
|5 creams - 30 g||$84.99||$17.00||$14.96||Add to cart|
|4 creams - 30 g||$69.99||$17.50||$9.97||Add to cart|
|3 creams - 30 g||$53.75||$17.92||$6.22||Add to cart|
|2 creams - 30 g||$37.11||$18.56||$2.87||Add to cart|
|1 creams - 30 g||$19.99||$19.99||No||Add to cart|
Application of Acticin
- Incl. Skabitsidy Parasitology
Dosing and dose
But in most cases a single application of cream sufficient to kill lice and 97-99% provides protection from infection by them within 2 weeks. In some cases, the effect of the drug persists for 6 weeks. In case of an unfavorable epidemiological situation for head lice, Acticin cream can be applied once a week for 8 weeks.
Acticin cream can be used in children from 6 months of age, in adults and in the elderly. For children under the age of 6 months, only a doctor can prescribe a cream.
Instructions for use Acticin
1. Wash hair with regular shampoo, rinse thoroughly with water and dry with a towel.
2. Shake the bottle of Acticin vigorously and apply to the head just enough cream to wet the hair and scalp, paying particular attention to the occipital region and behind the ears. At the same time, hair and skin should look “thickly creamy”. Most people will need to use almost the entire contents of the vial for processing. One bottle is enough for one person's application on medium length and medium thickness hair. If necessary, you can use a larger amount of cream, but no more than 2 bottles per treatment course.
3. Do not rinse off the cream for 10 minutes, then rinse hair thoroughly with water and dry in the usual way.
4. Damp hair can be brushed with a fine comb to remove dead nits.
It is necessary to wash your hair with shampoo, rinse it with water, dry it. After that, apply a sufficient amount to the hair and scalp, leave for 10 minutes, then rinse with water. The hair is combed with a thick comb to remove nits. If live lice are found 7 days after application, the procedure is repeated.
- Hypersensitivity (including to chrysanthemums).
- Hypersensitivity (including to pyrethrin, pyrethroids and chrysanthemums), childhood (up to 2 years).
Within 10 minutes, it destroys nits and sexually mature head lice. After a single treatment, the effect lasts up to 6 weeks.
Rarely - itching, small slightly raised pink spots on the scalp.
Unpleasant sensations (burning, tingling, numbness) and slight erythema on the skin, increased itching.