Availability: In Stock
Average Delivery Time: 9 Days
Exp. Date: May 2024
|Abana 60 caps|
|2 bottles - 60 caps||$49.95||$24.98||$10.03||Add to cart|
|1 bottles - 60 caps||$29.99||$29.99||No||Add to cart|
DESCRIPTION OF ABAN, HIMALAYA
Abana regulates serum lipids by lowering cholesterol, triglyceride, low density lipoproteins, and restores high density lipoprotein, which has cardioprotective effects. Abana also reduces plaque build-up in cholesterol. In addition, Abana reduces the sensitivity of the heart to adrenergic stimulation. Abana improves cardiac contractility and promotes positive inotropic action.
Thus, Habana has cardioprotective effect in developing atherosclerosis, hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, mild to moderate hypertension, as an auxiliary agent for angina with developing for cardiac risk
Hyperlipidemia, When gently expressed and / or moderate hypertension, the initial stage of atherosclerosis, As an auxiliary agent in the treatment of angina with cardiac risk factors, Chronic angina, Cardiovascular and cerebral-vascular disorders, prevention of heart attack.
The composition of the drug Abana
Each Abana tablet contains:
- Exts. Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 30mg - Ashvagandha Eklipta alba Syn.E.prostrata) 10mg
- Yashti-madhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 10mg
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 10mg
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 10mg
- Pdrs. Guggulu (Balsamodendron mukul Shin Commiphora wightii.) (Purified) 30mg
- Shilajeet (purified) 20mg - Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica)
- Vishnu priya (Ocimum sanctuary Shin O.tenuiflorum.) 10mg
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 10mg
- Pippali (Chimney sweep longum) 10mg
- Yavani (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi) 10mg
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale) 10mg Nagapashana bhasma 10mg
- Shankh bhasma 10mg
- Makardhwaj 10mgunda - Cycle (Vacmunda) 5mg
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 5mg
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) 5mg
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus) 5mg
- Chandana (Santalum album) 5mg
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 5mg
- Shatapushpa (Satapushpa Sinosa) 5mg. R.centifolia) 5mg
- Tavak patra (cassia, Cinnamomum) 5mg
- Abhrak bhasma 5mg -Pearl 5mg pishti pishti)
- Akik(Agate pishti) 5mg - Yeshab pishti (Vyomashma Pra val pishti (Coral pishti) 5mg
- Kumkuma (Saffron sativus) 2mg
Herbs and Minerals
(Terminalia arjuna) in Abana contains coenzyme Q10, which is well known for strengthening the heart muscle and protecting the heart. Research has also shown other beneficial compounds to be present in high concentrations. These include phytosterol, lactones, flavonoids, phenolic compounds, tannins, and glycosides. They have antioxidant and antimicrobial activity.
Arjuna may be beneficial for improving cardiovascular endurance as well as systolic blood pressure.
Kalmint contains a large number of terpenoids such as the triterpenoid aldehyde nefinal 3, which are beneficial for maintaining cardiovascular function.
Processed ruby and jade help ease the heartbeat, while processed agate contains a component called Rasna, which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Processed pearls are considered to be a very effective cell regenerator and also help with respiratory tract infections and anemia, as they contain traces of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and aluminum.
Directions for use Himalaya Abana
Usually 2-3 tablets, it is better to take with warm water twice a day. Please consult with your healthcare professional to prescribe the dosage that works best for your condition. Natural products treat not only the symptoms but the body as a whole and take time to be absorbed and get results.
Side Effects Abana Himalaya
Abana is known to cause no side effects when taken at the prescribed dosage. Pregnant and lactating women should check with their doctor before taking any supplements or other medications.